Friday, September 2, 2011

"Fall Colors" Showcase

Has anyone felt the cooler weather yet? I am hoping for a cold front to come thru soon, so these 90 degree days will fade away. Until then, these amazing cards are taking me to a place where I can just imagine being there.  

The Divas have been amazed with all the fantastic projects that have been submitted this week and we still have a few more days that you may enter this challenge. I want to take this opportunity to "showcase" a few cards that we thought were wonderful.




Thank you ladies for sharing. Please be sure to grab our new badge and display it proudly!

If you haven't created your card yet, you still have time to enter the Fall Colors Challenge. Pull out all those reds, yellows, oranges and see what you can create.

Take Care,
Georgiana

2 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

Congrats Ladies!!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww thank you so much for spotlighting my card, that is so sweet of you all and I'm thrilled to death! Thanks much to you all!

hugz,
Suzanne