Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Challenge #34: Shabby Chic or Vintage

Hello Everyone,


Welcome back to another Tuesday, which means a new challenge here at Die Cuttin' Divas. We have had a few unpredicted changes during the past two weeks, but we are glad to have the opportunity to still provide a weekly challenge for you. We are back on track with more creative projects and prizes.

This week we are looking for Shabby Chic or Vintage projects. Now for me, that was not easy. I have seen so many beautiful projects, but never actually created one. I googled images and saw LOTS of pink, flowers, and lace. For vintage there were browns, blues, and classic photos.
 

Here are the Design Team's projects...



 




I hope you will join us this week for our Shabby Chic/Vintage Challenge. The prize this week will be 5 beaded stick pins that would be perfect for any " Oh So Chic" card. Here is a sample picture (colors will vary).
Stay Creative,
Georgiana



12 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

These look amazing ladies!!!

Gerda said...

Hi Lady's, What a wunderfull cards you have made. I like them all. Great job!
I hope you like mine too!

Gerda,
http://cardscreationsblogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. I'm sorry for me that I missed the circus challenge. When do the challenges actually end?

Tara Schroeder said...

I LOVE shabby chic!!! LOOOOVE it! I love it SO much that when my husband was deployed to Iraq, I re-vamped my 155 year old house to shabby chic! I painted my kitchen PINK & GREEN, hung some old vintage plates on the wall, hung a chair rail, & distressed my cabinets! He came home & actually loved it!
Being in the military, and with the possible move ahead, I hate the thought of leaving my pink & green kitchen! booo!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my Antique/Vintage Telephone Card. To answer marg0006 question about the challenge dates: If I'm not mistaken the challenges here start on a Tues & end the following Tues so they overlap a bit.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love this challenge as I love Vintage and Shabby Chic both. Fun to take a break from Halloween.

Sabrina said...

Thanks for the great DT inspiration, I love anything vintage/shabby chic!

Cindy said...

wonderful challenge! thanks for the opportunity and love all of the DT's work!
Cindy Porter

Bettina L. said...

Such a fab challenge.. My card is steampunkish vintage;)

DIANA L. said...

Love this challenge thank you.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

OOOOps-- I made a boo boo-- #30 is the wrong link could you please remove it. Thanks in advance..
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Lezlye said...

JUST found this blog hope to play more often..
www.lezlyes.blogspot.com