Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Challenge # 31 Sketch Week :o)

Hi Everyone,


What an amazing fall challenge.....I hope it has gotten everyone ready for Fall ! Everyone projects were stunning! Sadly enough there can only be 1 winner.........Last week's winner IS # 14 Sue from "I can't Draw but I can do this"....and you can check out her amazing work *HERE* Congrats Sue :o) 

Your award is below :o)

As most of us know.......It's  Sketch Week :o) here at DCD!!!!! This month's sketch is from Card Page Maps :o) Our diva's have created wonderful projects too inspire you this week....







This week's sponsor is Art 4 the Heart!!!! This week's winner will receive this month's kit :o) We can't wait to see your projects!

Happy Crafting!!!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Another gr8 challenge. TFS all the wonderful ideas.
cheers Julie

http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com/

Sue U said...

Wow, I'm really honoured to have been chosen, thank you so much! Looking forward to playing along again soon :-D Sue xx

Candy said...

Just wondering why the sketch was changed??? That is not the original sketch that was posted and that I used.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Monica said...

I really enjoyed making my card... hope I qualify!!!

xxx Monica

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the sketch Challenge Love these
Great job design team!!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Tonya said...

Great sketch. I had a lot of fun with this one.

DIANA L. said...

Thank you so much for showcasing me. I am quite honored

DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the sketch and the challenge. Thanks for the great inspiration to get us started.

Pat N. said...

Hey G, I entered a card! All the DT cards look great!--Pat N.

Sabrina said...

I love sketch challenges, thank you! And thank you DT for the great inspiration!

marg0006 said...

I really love the cards the team made. thjanks for the fun challenge.

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for the sketch and the great inspiration pieces.

Kathie said...

Thanks for the sketch. I love having a plan when I sit down to make a card.