Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge # 30: Fall Colors

Good Morning and Welcome Back for our Weekly Challenge.
The beginning of school has been an exciting time of year for many. Lots of smiles just like Maisie. Here is our card of the week by Pat.
Please fell free to post our badge. If you send me your e-mail (coachfans at cox dot net) I will forward some brads from the Eyelet Outlet. Thanks for playing along!


This week's challenge is preparing us for the next season...Autumn. Since I live in Florida we do not see or feel too many changes, but I remeber when I lived up North the trees were absolutely beautiful as the leaves began to change color. The reds, oranges and yellows are a sight you do not forget.
Here are the Design Team's weekly projects...





I hope you will join us this week for our Fall Colors Challenge. Emma from My Creative Time has kindly donated a set of stamps for the winner.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

21 comments:

Heidi said...

What fun inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

The Country Life said...

Love all the DT projects!! Check out my post and enter to win PKS!!:)

Candy said...

Great inspiration design team. Thanks for sharing.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Enjoyed adding my Fall color entry.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

A very nice challenge. The DT did a nice work again. Love them all!
Hugs
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

As always great DT projects.Love fall colours.
Jayne

marg0006 said...

Great challenge. You were reading my mind LOL. I just started preparing to make Fall/Thanksgiving cards and Christmas because I always run out of time. Thanks.

Lydia said...

my link doesnt seem to want to go in xxx
http://lydiawalker.blogspot.com/2011/09/black-white-and-autumn-colours-xxx.html

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

dj1952 said...

Great cards by the DT. Thanks for the inspiration and for the awesome challenges. Hugs, dj1952

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I can actually say I really like how my card came out for this Fall Challenge. Love opening my new stack of Fall paper. Thanks for the inspiration and the great challenges.

Amy said...

Fun challenge- great DT inspiration :)Amy

Kelly S said...

I am so glad I found this site. Such great inspiration and a super fun challenge. I love Fall!!! I have linked up my card. :)

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Dorothy S said...

Lovely inspiration items. Thanks for the challenge.

Sabrina said...

I really enjoyed this fall challenge!

K Clark said...

thanks for the challenge

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Karen said...

another great week thanks

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Yeah!! I finally got home and had a chance to link up my project! :)

Thanks for the challenge,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Such a fun challenge! I am soooo ready for Fall!! Thanks for letting me play along!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com