Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Challenge # 28: Back 2 School

Hi Everyone,

HaPPy Tuesday!!! I hope everyone enjoyed last week's challenge...I know the Diva's did..The projects share last week was amazing....and the lucky winner for last we goes to #25 Maria Matter your can take a peak at her De~lish Melon Card right *HERE*.....

This week we have a couple of special suprises for you, for this week's Going Back 2 School Challenge..........We are having our very1st Guest Designer and this week sponsor IS..........





Today's First Special Guest Designer...

Cheryl used Everyday Paper Dolls, Preserves, Serenade and Plantin Schoolbook






Paper Dolls

Paper Dolls




I just love what our ladies have created for you this week..... They have really dug into their stashes to create this cute little numbers for your inspiration this week :o)
I hope everyone takes time to stop by all of our designer's blog to show some love this week!!!! We can't wait to see everyone's projects this week!!! Have Fun & Celebrate


Stretch Your Imagination and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridges

16 comments:

JulieK said...

Very cute projects!! I LOVE Back To School time!

Maria Matter said...

yay! thanks for the win!
Adorable creations from the DT!!
hugs

Cindy Groh said...

Great creations DT.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I entered a fun pencil shaped lunchbox note into the back to school challenge.

Great job DT! All your projects are wonderful!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

Hi
This is a very nice challenge.
I like the cards off the DT.
TFS
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Love the DT projects. The swinging card is the ultimate! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycretions.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Great projects by the DT! Fun challenge~thanks!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Such cute projects, this is a great challenge, love all of the inspiration!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

L.B. said...

Great challenge glad to be in my first here!

DIANA L. said...

I love this!!! challenge Thank you so much.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

So fun! Awesome job D.T. Thank you!!

Dorothy S said...

Great DT inspiration. Thanks to them, and for the challenge. I hope my interpretation is ok.

marg0006 said...

I am still not very experienced using my blog and was having a great deal of trouble posting my blog. thanks for th fun challenge. That part I enjoy Ha, Ha.

Spyder said...

fabulous DT makes and a great challenge
((LYn))

Karen said...

thanks Georgiana double checked posted the right card...lesson learn no posting cards until after my second cup of coffee