Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenge #61: Gardens

Good Morning!


We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.

NATIONAL GARDEN MONTH®
When You Garden, You Grow!

Every April communities, organizations, and individuals nationwide celebrate gardening during National Garden Month. Gardeners know, and research confirms, that nurturing plants is good for us: attitudes toward health and nutrition improve, kids perform better at school, and community spirit grows. Join the celebration and help to make America a greener, healthier, more livable place!

The Challenge...Garden Theme

Our Special Guest Divas...
We are absolutely awed with these superb projects. I think it might be time to head outdoors and work in the garden!


Here are the Design Team's projects...







~ Gerda ~












~ Suzanne ~



This week's sponsor is:



The Winner of Last Week's Pastels Challenge ~
~ Michelle ~

Congratulations!
Please contact me (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can forward your information to last week's sponsor...Emma at My Creative Time.


Thanks again Emma!


Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. The winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week.

19 comments:

Julie said...

I had a lot of fun with this project! Thanks for the challenge. I hadn't made something other than a card with my Cricut in a long time.

Julie
www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

Unknown said...

Great job to the entire team! You all did a FANTASTIC job!!!

Thanks for allowing me to play along with you all!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Love the DT & Guest Designer projects!! So very inspiring....I feel like I need to go out and plant some flowers in my garden today. TFS everyone. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com
ps. my first link was incorrect, would not let me delete..sorry.

Judith said...

Great challenge for national garden month - dig those flowers!!!! hugs judith x

Nanda said...

The designteam made wonderful projects. The challenge is a great one.

Nanda

Kathy Salido said...

What beautiful inspiration from the DT!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

1CardCreator said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog, love your challenge and your work by the design team too. Thanks for the challenge. ~Diane

Karen said...

This challenge was a lot of fun. TFS

Judy said...

First time entrant! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy Groh said...

Great examples DT.

Unknown said...

wowsers! thank you so much for choosing my flower cart!!

dj1952 said...

Great cards and inspiration from the DT. Thanks for the challenge. Hugs, dj1952

Scrappin' Sista said...

I love, love, love all the DT inspiration. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Love the garden themed cards. Everyone did a fabulous job.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Mary said...

This was a great challenge to get me thinking for a Mothers Day card. Great inspiration

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Wonderful challenge. Thank you:)

Sarah said...

I apologize right now! I posted my project late last night and then, laying in bed much later, realized there is no die cut! I intended to post a different project! Note to self...don't post projects so late at night!

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is and also that I am now following you. Please drop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/