Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Challenge #59: Sketch Week

Good Morning!


We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.


The Challenge...A Sketch

Our Special Guest Diva...



Here are the Design Team's projects...


~ Gerda ~









The Winner of Last Week's Three R's Challenge ~
Congratulations!

Please contact me (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can forward your information to last week's sponsor,

 
Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. The winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week.

14 comments:

Lynda said...

Great projects ladies! I just joined in on the fun for this week! My 1st time joining you for one of your challenges! :)

Hugs,

RhoLynda
blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

Norma said...

WOW! ladies, fabulous projects and what fun I had playing with this sketch! Thank you for having me be a part of your Team today!!
Hugs,
Norma

Sugarlips said...

What a fun challenge.
Thanks :)

Claire Spielman said...

WOW!!!! Thanks for your fabulous easy peasy sketch challenge. The minute I saw it, I knew just what I was going to create.
GREAT inspiration DT girls and blog candy I would L O V E !!!!!!
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT My Cricut Craft Room
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Pretty projects Design Team! Thanks for another fun challenge!
Glenda
http://glendascards/blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge Super job from the DT.. Please remove #5 for me I hit the wrong button.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

GiGi said...

Thanks for the great challenge! The DT did a great job!

Jessica Buffa said...

Beautiful inspiration and such a wonderful sketch. Glad to be able to play!!!
:O)
Jessica S

Heather said...

Great projects DT! Thanks for the fun sketch challenge!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love everyones work. Great challenge.

Unknown said...

OOH! Lovely! I just found you and I'm so happy I did! Beautiful job by the DT's!

Bobby said...

Second time with this sketch and I think I've improved. Loved the DT's interpretations.

Paper Deckerations said...

LOVED the sketch! Gorgeous jobs on the cards!

Unknown said...

Hi!
I just checked the mail, you know, the snail mail. OMG! Thanks again for choosing my card. I received a set of fantastic Cricut markers from Suzanne! I've had a cricut for years and never bought the markers. I can't wait to play with them. Thanks again so very much!