Thursday, March 1, 2012

Diva's Favorite Cartridge Spotlight #3

Hi Everyone,

 It's Pat from Pat's Scraps, and I'm happy to be at Die Cuttin' Divas today to spotlight one of my favorite Cricut cartridges, Forever Young!

As you can see, this cart has 20 silhouette models in different outfits, lots of images of girly stuff, great phrases, and flowers. And you can also make some 3-D items. There are four different styles of purses available on this cart!! The creative features include: Layer, Emblem, Tag, Word, Purse, and Shadow.

Let me show you what I've made with this cartridge.
A birthday card for my young adult niece.


 These little 3x3 note cards were made for a friend's birthday (aren't these cuts just the cutest?!?).



They fit perfectly into this!
This is one of the 3-D purses you can make. It was easy to put together.


Two different pairs of shoes are found on pg. 54 and pg. 60.

More shoes, only cut a bit larger!




These silhouette heads were cut using the Emblem creative feature. I actually used the cut-out image and adhered it to cardstock I cut with an oval punch.

This card really shows the nice lettering that's available on the cart. Other words include: style, chic, glamorous, attitude, glam, trendy, style, vintage, gorgeous, glitz, vogue, and many more!

If you don't have Forever Young, you might think about adding it to your collection.

Glad you stopped by today. There's still time to enter this week's challenge which is to use:
 Fabric, Feathers, and/or Flowers

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Thanks for sharing all this..i do not use this cart as often as I could and should. Great stuff

Sukie said...

Your projects are amazing. I love all of this girly stuff, I will definitely be playing with my Forever Young cartridge some more. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cathie Rigby said...

What adorable projects! Love all of the "style". Thanks for sharing.
Cathie
www.CreativeCutterRoom.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Great spotlight Pat!
I think this is a great cartridge, but haven't even used it yet.
You have made some fantastic cards for some great inspiration!

SandeeNC said...

Girl - YOu are fabulous! But now I need this cartridge, enabaler alert!! lol waving from the cold hills of North Carolina :)

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

So many great projects. I like this cartridge but have really not used it to it's potential. Pat has done a fantastic job with it.

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cindy :)