Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Challenge #55 ~ It's Sketch Week

Good Morning,

Welcome back for another Tuesday with the Die Cuttin' Divas. We are glad you are joining us. What did you think of our Diva's Favorite Cartridge Spotlight? Pat did an amazing job with all models, shoes, and purses from the Forever Young cartridge. I do have this cartridge and it sure is fun, especially when my daughter likes to use it too. Thanks Pat for sharing!

We have a new challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.


The Challenge... It's a Sketch...

Here are the Design Team's projects...

~ Candy ~




Give a Hoot, Plantin Schoolbook, and Once Upon a Princess
  
  

Stampin' Up. 





George and Basic Shapes




~ Pat ~

Just Because Cards and EK Success Punch

<><> <><>
Cricut Essentials
<><> <><>
Paper Doll Dress Up


This week's sponsor is: 
Yvette from Cre8tive Girls



Challenge #54 ~ Recipe Challenge
Feathers, Flowers and/or Fabric


The Showcase Projects are...


~ Chris ~
These projects are absolutely marvelous! Here is our badge for you to display.



The winner of the Recipe Challenge is...
Craft-e-Mama's Craft Haven
Congratulations!



Last Week's Sponsor was...



2 bundles of ribbon
Thank you Julie!
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/


Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. The winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.


We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week.

9 comments:

Arin F said...

Thank you kindly for the showcase! I love that card and am having a hard time letting go of it :-) I know it will be cherished by the person getting it! I can't wait to do more challenges with you guys!

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Thanks for a fun sketch and an awesome challenge. Your site is great!

Thanks for the inspiration,

Cindy :)

Chris said...

I stopped by today and see that I am the winner of the recipe challenge! I am thrilled!!! Thanks so very much! You made my day :-) . I am proud and honored to display my badge. I look forward to participating in more of your challenges!

Thanks again,
Chris (Craft e Mama)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! This was a great sketch challenge!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Great job DT....such creative projects!! Love the inspiration. I just linked up my project. Thanks for another great challenge. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Cindy Beland said...

Thanks for a GREAT challenge!:)

marg0006 said...

Love all your challenges. The DT did such great cards. Thanks for letting me be part of it.

GiGi said...

Great sketch! I has alot of fun with this one. The DT did a great job too!

Norma said...

Fabulous cards ladies!!
Hugs,
Norma