Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diva's Favorite Cartridge Spotlight #2

Hello my friends! It's Patty!

I'm here today at the Die Cuttin' Divas blog to showcase a cartridge that I recently purchased a month ago and have been dying to finally try it out. This cartridge has so many adorable images, which go perfectly for baby shower party decor, invitations, layouts, and more. This cartridge is perfect for those who are becoming first time mommies. I am not a mommy yet, but hopefully one day I will be blessed with a family. For now, I enjoy creating cards for friends of mines who are blessed with a new addition to their family.  This cartridge has adorable baby boy and baby girl cuts, as well as things that babies need. 

Baby Steps cartridge
Pics courtesy of cricut.com
 
 
Here is a Baby Boy Layout I made for a picture to be included of a baby ready for Nap Time.





 Materials Used:
Black 12 x 12 Card Stock
Light Gray 8.5 x 11
Baby Steps Cartridge: MoonBby2 Size 3 pg. 44, Phrase: Nap Time Size 3 pg. 45
Stickles: Blue, Gray
Queen & Company: Stars Ribbon


Here is another card I made a while back using this cartridge:
 Hope that you take advantage and add this cartridge on your wishlist. Thank you and hope you enjoyed my Showcase Today!

Don't forget our Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge this week: Favorite Pet
Create a project showing your love for your adorable pet!

Always remember:
Live, Laugh, Create

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So Sweet!! Really need to get this cart, I have 4 grandkids and another on the way, could really put it to use, thanks!!
Cindylu

Migdalia said...

What an Adorable layout!!Super Sweet!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hey girlie girl:) Super cute and adorable projects.
Hugs,
Norma