Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenge #53: Favorite Pet

Good Morning,

Welcome back for another Tuesday with the Die Cuttin' Divas. We are glad you are joining us. What did you think of our Diva's Favorite Cartridge Spotlight? There is another one coming soon and Patty has agreed to share hers. Well, we have a new challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.

Did you know that  Love Your Pet Day is today, February 21st? How about it is Responsible Pet Owner's Month?

What type of pet do you own? As I was growing up we always had fish, hamsters, dogs, and/or birds. I have allowed my kids to have their share of pets (dogs, hamsters, tropical fish, finches, and even a Red-Slider turtle that would escape from the pond continually until one day he didn't return. We are not really sure what happened to him, but he must not have been happy living with us or he wouldn't have kept crawling away. 

Onto The Challenge...
Create a project with an image or die-cut of your favorite pet.

 
February's Special Guest Diva
Elegant Edges and Kate's ABCs

Here are the Design Team's projects...

Create a Critter


Paper Pups


Create a Critter and Preserves


Create a Critter


Create a Critter


Cricut Lite Meow


Nate's ABCs


Doodlecharms


This week's sponsor is:


Challenge #52 Color Challenge ~ Pick Two
 The Showcase Projects are...



These projects are absolutely marvelous! Here is our badge for you to display.

The winner is...
Congratulations!
Here is our badge for you to display.
Please send me your mailing address (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can get your gift certificate in the mail. 
Thank you As Cute as a Button for your support!

 
Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. There will be a showcase later this week and then the winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week.

18 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Thanks for a great challenge!All the cards from the DT are AWESOME,great job to all!!!:)

Shelly said...

Awesome job DT! Congrats to the winners, the projects were fabulous!! What a great challenge this week, so glad you selected this theme. I really needed to send a card to my BFF!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2012/02/always-my-bff.html

Tiffany said...

Thanks for a great challenge!:P

Sharon said...

Fun challenge!! :)

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the awesome inspirational Design Team projects.

Thanks for the inspiration,
Cindy :)

Leigh Ann Hofferth said...

I think I'll jump in on this challenge, my first! Thanks for the opportunity.

Ms. Jen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card this week! I'm truly honored. Can't wait to play again.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any diecuts of images of cats or dogs. I hope that you don't mind that I used a bird-after all, birds are someone's pets. Just not mine.

Dana said...

Thanks for this challenge
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Cute projects from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

I just linked up! Thanks for a super fun challenge!

Diana :)
leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Great Design team work. Thanks for the fun Challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Pet creations. Shhh please do not tell Teddy there are cats here.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sherrie K. said...

Thanks foe a FUN challenge!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

Oh the DT did an amazing job this week! Love all the pets. Thanks for the fun challenges!

marg0006 said...

Wow, your DT did great. All the cards are faantastic.

koffie en koffiemachines said...

Is it just me or it's really hard to choose which one is the best? I can't decide, they are all look really spectacular and each has unique creativity. I love them all!

Jasmine

Labrador Puppies for sale in California said...

My preferred Pet is all of them but I will filter it down to one particular type. My dog is a cocker spaniel mix so I will say that is my favourite. He is Sensible, Devoted, Nurturing.