Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Challenge #64: Purple, Orange, and Black Color Challenge

Good Morning!

We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project.

Before we share the challenge, there is some news that our Design Team would like to share. Jessica from Paper Deckerations is returning to the team after a brief hiatus and Yvette will be taking some time off.

Welcome Back Jessica!

The Challenge...Purple, Orange, and Black

Our Special Guest Diva...
~ Sandee ~
~ in the hills of North Carolina ~

Paper Trimmings
We are absolutely delighted that you created this SPOOKTACULAR card.

Here are the Design Team's projects...

My Creative Time flower petal dies

Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge



Hoot "N Holler and Celebrations Cricut cartridges

~ Gerda ~
Paisley Cricut cartridge


Mini Monsters and Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridges



Build a Blossom punch
~ Pat ~


Paper Doll Dress Up








Mini Monsters


~ Suzanne ~

Lori's Garden


This week's sponsor is:

The Winner of Last Week's Sketch Challenge ~
~ Kathleen ~
Congratulations!

Please contact me (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can forward your information to last week's sponsor...
Pat from Pat's Scraps

 

Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. The winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking foward to all those projects that you create this week.


11 comments:

Pat N. said...

Wow, great job everyone! I see lots of black, purple, and orange.

SandeeNC said...

I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to be a guest Diva! waving from the hills of North Carolina :)

Migdalia said...

Love all cards!!I willbe entering a card for this challenge!:)

BugBites said...

What a great challenge- Love all the DT creations!

Janis Lewis said...

Fun! I love the project I made for this challenge. Thanks for the fun colors to use!

Unknown said...

Thanks for a fun challenge, I would never have thought to use this colour combo for anything but Halloween, but I challenged myself not to!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Great projects DT! I just linked my project. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Veronica G.
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Definite challenge to just use these 3 colours. GR8 ideas from the DT. TFS

JuLIe
http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Love the Design Teams cards. What a fun challenge!

Migdalia said...

Love these Colors!!TFS

Theresa said...

Great color combination! So glad I was able to join in this week!

-Theresa