Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Reptile" Showcase and Dessert Winner

Hello,

Thank you for stopping by again. Hopefully you have decided to check out our latest challenge and are thinking about giving it a try. I have to say that I love challenges since the theme is usually something I would not try on my own. Here is a perfect example. I would have never thought about decorating a post-it holder since I am constantly removing the slips of paper, but Hazel did such an amazing job with hers that I am now considering giving it a try. I know one would look great on my desk in my class.

Thanks for sharing!
Be sure to grab our badge and display it proudly.
 Remember, there are still a couple days that you may enter this challenge.

Here is another look at the Design Team's projects to help get those creative juices flowing... 
  




I almost forgot! 
Here is the winner for the Dessert Challenge...
Congratulations!
 
Please fell free to post our badge. 
Thanks for playing along! 
 Send me an e-mail (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can send you some crafting goodies as promised.

Until Tuesday,
Georgiana

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you for showcasing my post-it notes holder. I make quite a lot of these in various designs to sell for charity - they make a nice little stocking-filler for Christmas x