Friday, July 15, 2011

"Summer Fun" Showcase

The Divas have been thrilled with all the amazing projects that have been submitted this week and we still have a few more days that you may enter this challenge. I want to take this opportunity to "showcase" a few cards that we thought were impressive.
Jayne (#10) used Campin Critters
Cheryl (#18) used Nate's ABCs
Can you believe Carly (#33) is only 11 years old? Wow! She has the creative bug.
Be sure to grab our new badge and display it proudly!
 
Just a reminder:  Please include which die cut you have used for your card. Thanks!
If you haven't created your card yet, you still have time to enter the Summer Fun Challenge. This week's winner will receive SP& Company Chicky Digi's and 3 copic sketch Markers. Be sure to check out the Design Team's inspirations while there. We are looking forward to seeing your projects.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

Kim said...

Wow I just love the summer fun showcase!! Very inspiring and Carly you have talent for your age!!!
~Kim

Rhonda Emery said...

these are impressive very cute and have inspired me. love them ladies great work

Candy said...

Fantastic cards!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Awe! Thanks for showcasing my card. So glad I've had the time to enter the DCD challenge this week.

Thanks again,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Nice collection of cards thus far. Carly definitely has some talent.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Misty Olsen said...

I wished I could of figured out how to do this LOL I worked on it for hours :o) I love it!!!

Sheridan's Scraps said...

I love the cards I have had a chance to look at so far! Lookin' good ladies!