Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Ch #370 ~ Use a Turtle

Hello Crafty Divas,

Welcome back and thanks for joining us! We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, tag, layout, or altered project.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Turtle Day ~

This Week's Sponsor...
~ My Scrap Chick ~

Our Special Guest Diva...
What a pretty turtle with those eyelashes!


The Delightful Diva Design Team...
~Esther~




Our newest Diva Designer...

Our Favorite Colors Showcase picks...
~ Bonnie ~

~ Tricia ~

Winner of the Favorite Colors Challenge...
~ Dorothy S. ~
Send me an e-mail (coachfans at cox dot net) with your address so I can mail your prize.

Remember...You have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site. 

We are looking forward to all those projects that you create this week.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Dorothy S said...

OOhhh!! That's my card - thank you for selecting it as a winner - and I am sure it will be a great prize from your sponsor.

Tiggerscraps said...

So many great projects! Thank you so much for having me as a guest diva!

Dorothy S said...

I just received my package with the prize from RubberNecker - half a dozen great stamps, and one with a matching die. What a great prize from a great sponsor - and prompt sending of the prize. Thank you. Now I hope I have a chance to finish my turtle for this week!