Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Challenge #202: Picture Inspiration

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.
We had some wonderful takes on our challenge last week.

This Week's Challenge...
~ Picture Inspiration  ~
What inspires you in this picture?


Our Special Guest Diva...
~ M. Miranda Creations ~
~ I Like To Create ~


Our Dynamic Diva Design Team...

Anita ~

Dusty Rae ~


Esther ~


 Evelyn ~


Georgiana ~


Gerda ~


L.B. ~


Leslie ~


Shelly ~

This Week's Sponsor...
~ Mary @ Cardz TV ~

prize is...
a stamp set

Our Sketch Challenge Showcase picks...


~ Stampartpapel ~



~ Candieland ~


~ Glenda's Cards ~


~ Red Obsession Cards ~

~ Dorothy S. ~




Thank you for sharing your Diva creation.

Remember...You have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. Please include which die cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking forward to all those creative projects you share this week.
 

8 comments:

katieo said...

Congrats to winners. So many fun entries already

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun challenge! I love the photo inspiration! Great projects by the DT! Congrats to the GD~and all the showcase picks!
Sherrie k

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for including my card in the showcase - congrats to everyone - such fun cards!

Candie said...

Thanks for including my card in the showcase. I have just started making cards and this was very encouraging. I love your site! Thanks for the inspiration!

Glenda said...

Love the picture inspiration and the design team's projects using it!
Thank you for showcasing my card in the Feb. sketch challenge!

Glenda's Cards

Glenda said...

Sorry--I have 2 links showing. Number 18 did not link back to my blog. After trying again number 19 links to my blog. I can not delete number 18.
Thanks for your help!

Glenda's Cards

2amscrapper said...

New to your site. Looking forward to entering more of your challenges.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous projects girls!
Have a Fabulous weekend!
Shelly