Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Challenge #139 ~ Anything Goes

Happy Diva Tuesday!
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge. 
 
This Week's Challenge...
~ Anything Goes ~

 
Our Special Guest Diva...
~ Elaine ~
~ Expressions by Elaine ~
what a beautiful birthday card
 
Our Dynamic Diva Design Team...


This Week's Sponsor...

~  Designs on Cloud 9 ~

 Prize is a $10 Gift Certificate

About Designs on Cloud 9...
 My name is Michelle Renee and I am the owner and artist at Designs on Cloud 9. I am an artsy-craftsy girl that loves to spend my time being creative. I have been scrapbooking and card making since 1996 and selling my premade items online since 2001. In 2010 I decided to draw and design my very own paper piecing patterns (cutting files), and have loved every minute of it. I love to design images that will bring a smile to people's faces when they use them in their creations.

Our Halloween Showcase picks...

~ Paula Bee ~
beautiful Halloween inspiration ladies!
Congratulations!
Thank you for sharing your Diva creation.


Remember...You have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. Please include which die cut you used and a link back to our site.

We are looking forward to all those creative projects you share this week.

12 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Great job by everyone! Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for another fun challenge!
Sherrie K

Gloria said...

Congrats to all:)

Migdalia said...

I just noticed my Spooky Treat!!!
Yiipee!!! Thank you ladies!!!
Congrats to all the winners as well!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

OlgaB said...

Beautiful inspirational projects. Thank you

Unknown said...

Love this challenge because I couldn't craft without dies, it's unnatural. :D Terrific inspiration from the DT!!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous creations by the DT!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

mamawcindy said...

Love seeing all of the Creations! Just posted my project. I used the Fence from the Mini Monster Cartridge. Thanks for the fun challenge. Happy Halloween! :0)

Nancy in Iowa said...

What a wide and fun variety of work from the design team! These are awesome!

Karen said...

Really fabby creations from you all!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous job by the DT!! COngrats to all the winners and thanks for a fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Awesome DT projects! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT tfs!!!