Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Design Team with a Birthday Celebration Hop

Welcome to Die Cuttin' Divas!
We are here to start 2012 with a new sketch challenge and the announcement of our new Design Team with a hop. We would like to "Welcome" Candy, Pat, Nikki, and Jennipher. We know you are going to truly enjoy their projects each week.  We will be saying "Good-bye" to Yvonne who will be taking care of a new baby later this month, and Jessica and Giselle have decided to take time off for family. I will continue hosting the challenges and showcases each week until Mistyrose returns.


January's Sketch in honor of Die Cuttin' Diva's birthday
(and our new design team member, Nikki).

Here are the Design Team's projects. Please hop along to each Diva's site to help celebrate our birthday. What's a celebration without scrumptious goodies?
Stop by each Diva's for your chance! 





This week's sketch sponsor is... Art for the Heart! The winner will receive this month's kit, which has been kindly donated by Suzanne, one of our design team members.

Each Design Team member will also post the winners on their links next Tuesday. Be sure to check back to see if you have been lucky.


Challenge #45...
Home Decor Winner
Congratulations!
Please contact me, so I can forward your information to Sarah.

Remember...You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. There will be a showcase later this week and then the winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site is appreciated.



27 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Beautiful projects from all the DT members, old and new! :) Great job ladies.

Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday DCD!!! What awesome cards. Can't wait to hop along and see what everyone has in store each week. Congratulations new Design Team members you are going to have a blast. :)

Gerda said...

Happy Birthday DCD members.
A great welcom to the new Designers and thanks too Yvonne, Giselle and Jessica for all the projects you have share with us!!
I hope to see you back on my blog again!

Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

OMG. It feels like Christmas hasn't ended with all of you great friends. Thanks for start the new year w/a fun challenge and hop.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Lizzie Laine said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats & Welcome to the DT!
Cute sketch!

marg0006 said...

I followed your instructions and left comments on all the blogs from the hop. For the last person(Suzanne Rosberry)I was completely confused. Her blog had no comment area, no post no info. I didn't know what to do. That is why I'm leaving this comment on your blog.
marg0006@verizon.net

jessica said...

WOW!! Awesome cards everyone!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Everyone did such a great job with this sketch. I'm so happy to be a part of this awesome team. Thanks!

Craft Me This said...

Me also on Suzanne blog. Could not leave or find where to comment.
Just posted my card for the challenge.
craftmethis@gmail.com

franzesjoi said...

Happy Birthday DCD members!!
Beautiful projects from all the DT members...

thank you for this challenge and it was my first time to make one... :) thank you....

http://franzesjoi.multiply.com/photos/album/43/1st_time_challenge#

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! Hopping along and saw some great projects! TFS!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Citlalli said...

Happy Birthday DCD!! The cards designed by the DT members are beautiful! I am very excited to participate in this challenge because it is my first one!

Citlalli (citlalliscreations@gmail.com)

Patty B said...

Great DT inspiration! Congrats, ladies! Thanks for a fun challenge! I always love when the subject is birthdays!

Crafty_kitten at mac dot com

*Star said...

Great JOb DT! I've had so much playing a long!!

Starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Thank you so much for all the fun!!! Inspiration is FABULOUS!
Shelly

SandeeNC said...

I'm here following one of your new Die Cuttin' Diva's Pat from Pat Scraps, love her work!!

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

My first sketch challenge. So excited. I had fun with it.

Dana said...

This was fun.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Lizzie Laine said...

Happy Birthday DCD & Welcome to the new DT!
Great job:)

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

What a cute sketch. I enjoyed using it. Hope you like the card I entered.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Thanks for all your comments everyone! Your submissions have been terrific! Happy to have you participate in our challenge!--Pat N.

SandeeNC said...

Hi everyone, I just entered my first sketch with your group and had a couple of questions. I didn't see in the post that you have to follow the sketch verbatium or not. I also saw that a lot of people used a cupcake, but I didn't see that written as a requirement. I hope it was ok that I veered off from the sketch, but if not then would someone give me the guidelines? I don't want to step outside the lines :) Great projects from everyone btw!

ILARIA said...

Thanks for the inspiration! hugs Ilaria S

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge, thanks for giving me inspiration for a fun Birthday card

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy Birthday! Sketches are not my forte so I stepped out of my comfort zone & gave it a try and am pleased with my Happy Valentine Birthday Card I created.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Pretty projects by the design team! Thanks for the fun sketch challenge!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job to all the DT!Thanks for a fun sketch challenge!:)