Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Challenge #40: Let's Be Thankful

Good Morning Everyone,

What an exciting day here at Die Cuttin' Divas. Not only do we have a new challenge, but we have a FABULOUS sponsor for this week's challenge. CricutDirect.Com has kindly agreed to donate the Winter Lace cartridge to one lucky winner. Yeah!
Thank you Cricut Direct for your generosity! We sure do appreciate our sponsors!
Be sure to stop by their site. They have some great deals!

Our challenge for this week is...
Let's Be Thankful.
We want you to think about family. What are you thankful for? How can you show them how much you appreciate them?

 Here is this week's Design Team projects...

Cuttin Up

Speaking of Fall



Wild Card

~ Yvonne ~
Doodlecharms, Create a Critter, and Potpourri Basket




Our Special Gest Designer that we are thankful for...

You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. There will be a showcase later this week and then the winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site is appreciated.

Who knew so many people were football fans?!?! The projects from last week were a big hit. We were pleased to see such a variety. Here is just one of our favorites.

The winner of Challenge #39: Football Season is...

~ Kelly ~
Please feel free to post our badge.

Upcoming News...
If you are interested in being a guest designer, please add (GD) after your name and I will contact you with our upcoming challenges. If you may be interested in becoming a Design Team member send me a message. We will have a few openings in January 2012.

Please take a look at our sponsor bar on the left side. It is GROWING! We want to say THANK YOU to all the companies for your support.

Until next time,
Georgiana

18 comments:

Pat N. said...

Such great inspiration! TFS!--Pat N. (GD, I think I'd like to do that!)

The Moulton Family said...

What a great sponser! I went and checked out thier website they have some great prices. I'm excited to make a card this week!

Unknown said...

Great projects lady!! TFS! I would love to be a GD... please keep me posted:)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my Thanksgiving Gift Bag with Maple Leaves as my Die Cuts.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Cute projects, thanks for the challenge!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great creative projects. Love to see what everyone does. TFS

NancyD said...

Thank you for the great DT inspiration and challenge. NancyD

JulieK said...

Beautiful DT projects! Thanks for the great challenge!

Arielle said...

Great challenge. I try to use my dies a lot!

Letillia said...

Thanks for another Fun Challenge!!

divaof5.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Great projects Design Team! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! I am getting some great ideas!
Mackie

K Clark said...

love the challenge... my dd is what I am most thankful for :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Great DT projects!

Gerda said...

Again a great challenge, DT great projects
I love to be a GD, it would be a challenge for me!!

Gerda
Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

I made a layout I would like to enter for the Thankful for parents. I left a place to put my photo. i love my parents and they are a blessing that is #2 on my list. God is first. Thanks for giving us a chance to show our love for our parents and our thankfulness to them.