Friday, July 29, 2011

"Sweet Treats" Showcase

The Divas have been filled with excitement from all the marvelous projects that have been submitted this week and we still have a few more days that you may enter this challenge. I want to take this opportunity to "showcase" a couple cards that we thought were quite yummy.
Candy used Simply Charmed and Create a Critter

Charlotte used Sweet Treats

Please feel free to grab our badge ~ I was "Showcased" at Die Cuttin' Diva.

If you haven't created your card yet, you still have time to enter the Sweet Treats Card Challenge. Be sure to check out the Design Team's creations while there.  The prize this week is brads from the Eyelet Outlet.

We are looking forward to seeing your projects.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thank you so much for showcasing my Sweet Treats card. It was so much fun to make! I appreciate you recognizing my work!
Love you Die Cuttin Divas
Charlotte

Candy said...

Thank you sooo much for showcasing my little watermelon patch card. I am so honored. I am soooo excited. WooHoo!!
Candy

June Houck said...

Nice job, Ladies! Congrats!!!

Princess Hilda said...

Congrats!!! Ladies! great cards