Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st May Challenge and a BIG Announcement Challenge 13

Sorry we are so late getting this post up today ladies! :) Can you believe May is here already?! I am glad to know that spring is finally on the way though! My flowers are blooming like crazy and all look SOO beautiful! :)

Anyways, it's with sadness that Tammy & I are stepping down from this blog to pursue other interests & concentrate on our (rather large!) families. We just don't have the time to give our 100% to this blog and we feel that it's not far to our loyal followers & wonderful scrappers who join us week after week! However, we are excited to et you know that our fabulous DT member Mistyrose has so wonderfully decided to take over for us & keep this great blog running at full force!! Yay!! Please help us in thanking Mistyrose & welcoming her to the new world of running a challenge blog! lol! :)

Without further ado, we give you your first challenge for May! A fabulous sketch done by the ever so talented Tammy! :)



And our DT creations this week!

~Tammy~
Cricut - Plantain Schoolbook and Home Accent cartridges

~Heidi~
Cricut - Plaintain Schoolbook and Story Book Cartiridges

~Jess~
Cricut - Paperdoll Dress Up Cartridges

~Heather~
Cricut - Storybook and Plantain Schoolbook cartridges


~Mistyrose~
Cricut - Cake Basic's and Basic Shapes cartridges

~Carla~
Cricut -  Sweethearts cartridge



 Thanks again for joining us ladies!! Happy Scrapping!!


9 comments:

Paper Deckerations said...

WOW good luck in your future endeavors! and make sure to check in too! Thanks for doing such a great job! Mistyrose thanks for stepping up!!! I'm not sure if you need anything or how helpful I could be but don't hesitate to ask :) Gorgeous cards btw!!!

Georgiana said...

Welcome Mistyrose!

Dana said...

Thanks for everything. Good luck in the future. Welcome and thanks for keeping it going.

Just wondering, is there a way to link a project to this sketch? If not, I hope you check out my blog to see what I made...thanks for the inspiration.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Whew!! I was holding my breath as I was reading!!
May God bless you Carla & Tammy in all of your endeavirs.
Thank you Mistyrose for keeping the challenge blog going! Design team ya'l Rock!!

Roxx.T
http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

Misty Olsen said...

Thanks so much everyone :o) I am really excited about taking over the challenge...

Turnedgypsy said...

Misty is awesome yay congrats Misty...Hugs

Jessica Buffa said...

I love all the DT creations ladies...great job,
Congrats Misty on your Big Announcement.

Melissa D. said...

I just posted my card for the sketch challenge! Loved the sketch, thanks!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great projects DT! thanks for another great challenge. I just posted my card.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com