Who: We are excited to introduce you to a new & exciting challenge blog called "Die Cuttin' Divas"! Our blog is a "die-cutting" challenge blog for *any* die-cutting machine! Whether you have a Cricut baby bug, expression, cuttlebug, the sillouette, mm slice, etc.. you're encouraged to participate & join in the fun!! The weekly challenge will be posted every Tuesday, and will be a general challenge, (ie: use a baby cut, make a shaped card, etc..) They are not tailored to any certain machine or cartridge, so all are welcome to play along!
When: We will accept applications (worldwide) until January.15th, 2011. We will make our decision then contact the 4 lucky new DT members by January 22nd with your first assignment!!
What: Now in order to get our blog going & the inspiration flowing like milk & honey, we are looking to bring on 4 creative designers for our first 6 month term!!!
What's expected of our DT members:
1. Complete one weekly card(and/or) project challenge for our blog.
2. Comment on particpants entries as time allows.
3. Get your cards/projects in on time each week.
4. An active & current blog.
5. Weekly check-in on our DT message board.
What's in it for you:
1. A chance to show off your creativity.
2. A chance to inspire others!
3. A chance to be part of a new & exciting Design Team & unique challenge blog!
4. Your name, blog link, & photo on our blog!
5. A "Die-Cuttin' Diva DT" blinkie for your own personal use on your blog, message boards, etc!
At this time unfortunately we cannot "pay" you in any manner, we're in this for the "love of the game" so to speak! We hope to inspire others, & encourage them to dust off their die-cutting machines and really get their moneys worth out of them! Fun is the name of the game here!! :)
If this interests you, please send us the following:
1. What die-cutting machine(s) you currently own & use.
2. 3 Cards/Projects made with your die-cutting machine that shows off your unique style.
3. Your blog & online galleries where you post your work.
4. One "unique & created for this call" *winter* themed card that hasn't been shown on any public blog/gallery that shows us your current style! Please do not post this publicly as we'll be using this to "introduce" you on our new blog!
5. Short Bio about yourself & why you think you'd be a good fit for our challenge blog!
And that's it! We hope to hear from you soon!! :)